Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just A Child

I had so many dreams
That I thought would come true
Until that one fateful day when I met you
You swept me off my feet
Acted like you were my prince charming
But then that one fateful day
When we went to far
And all my hopes and dreams went a far
Once you had found out
About the secret inside of me
You went away
You wouldn't talk to me or return my calls
You just left my life
Its been a few months since those days
And now I can't even show my face
This secret I'm carrying
Is starting to show
Because I let you in my life way to far
You wanted me to get rid of it
But it is a something
So I couldn't do it
It is a something that I will love
And if one day you want to see her
I will let you for a little while
But I wont let you ruin her life too
She's just a child
My hopes and my dreams
May now be gone,
And life may be tough
But I will not let you in
To ruin things again
She is my child
My love and my dreams
 

No comments:

Post a Comment