Saturday, May 18, 2013

Razor Blade

I sit hearing holding
This razor to my wrist
Crying and thinking of what I did,
What I did to deserve this...
This pain deep inside of me that's
Killing me oh so slowly

I press down on my wrist
Rock the blade back once
Then I see a drop of blood form
To run down my wrist and hit the floor

I look up to you
And I start to cry
I push down again to watch,
Two more drops form,
They run down my wrist and hit the floor

Those are the tears of my heart
For my heart cries red.
It has so many tears yet to shed
I will never be able to make it stop
So I will let its tears flow over the top

Through my wrist and to the floor
For then it will eventually stop...
All this pain deep inside me
Will start to fade
And this razor blade will drop

I wont feel a thing
Because I will go numb
And it will grown dark as I start to shake
Then it will be done
And I will be gone.


This is from when I was younger. I am now and adult and a very happy person with a special person in my life. I no longer feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment